Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications, Marketing
This role is all about setting the agenda - leading, planning and managing the activities of the account group and the success of the client relationship along with being responsible for the profitable delivery of well executed creative advertising. This role leads and sets an example to the account team and other disciplines on how best to manage the creative product and the client.
- Directs the execution of the creative idea from the client brief.
- Handles multiple briefs and shoots at any one time and leads the smooth delivery of each.
- Ensures projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand.
- Directs the team and other departments on projects, strictly adhering and leading project delivery.
- Controls the financial health of the account, and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
- Enduring client-relationship builder and inspires client confidence.
- Pursues debates and actions which are right for the agency and client; challenges the status quo for each brief.
- Knowledgeable on 360 communications and actively pursues digital opportunities.
- Pro-actively seeking out opportunities for incremental revenue.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of day-to-day communications between client and agency whether written, conversational or in presentation format.
- Presents and sells creative ideas, by persuading the client of its merits
- Leads and inspire team members and shares knowledge and feedback to develop the skills, knowledge and abilities of the team.
- Brand: Displays a grounded understanding of FMCG brands. Markets: Experience of working with the Vietnam market in advertising.
- Years of Experience: 4-6 years in an advertising agency.
- Education: Advertising/Marketing qualification at degree/diploma level.
- Good English skill