Ho Chi Minh
Team Leader / Supervisor
Chemical Eng., Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive, Manufacturing / Process
- Build relationship and make regular sales correspondences to your customers.
- Ensure customer’s equipment is running correctly. Continually audit customers systems for safety, cycle time and overall performance, benchmarking the systems against their original design specifications and today’s best technology
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes, acquisitions, dynamics and personnel movement.
- Write and/or co-ordinate the writing of proposals/quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Present and/or assist in the presentation of proposals/quotations to the customer.
- Develop knowledge of sales support services.
- Set up, service and troubleshoot problems systematically at customers site
- Evaluate problems to determine warranty eligibility and develop solutions to ensure that processes operate smoothly
- Train customers and Company personnel in the use and installation of plastic moulding systems
- Review process, provides observations, recommendations and feedbacks to optimize quality and performance
- Maintain positive relations with both internal departments and customers
- Be the contact person for all project related items relating to the customer’s moulding products.
- Quote all new projects, retrofits, refurbishments and enhancements.
- Be involved in new project application analysis and work cell suggestions.
- Participate in customer service projects including assisting machine/system installations and start-up.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, product updates through internal training and Sales Central updates.
- Good understanding of programming and prior experience on troubleshooting of programmable Logic controllers is required
- Diploma/ Degree in Plastics / Mechanical Engineering / Technical College Diploma preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in similar field, preferably 2 years hands-on experience in injection molding
- Efficient with blueprints, schematics and able to use measure tools
- Strong technical skills and customer service oriented
- Basic understanding of the elements of mold design and knowledge in commodity and engineering grade resin
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Sales Techniques is an advantage
- A demonstrated skill in using Microsoft Office software is expected
- Must be able to read and write in English and local language