Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Consulting, Law / Legal Services
- Prepare monthly billings and local credit control.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system and Fast Software.
- Prepare a variety of reports - VAT, CIT, PIT.
- Prepare monthly accounts schedules - depreciation, prepayment, accruals and bank reconciliations, etc. in timely manner.
- Work with government offices such as labor department, social department ….
- Work close with Finance manager and other accounting tasks as assigned.
- Other finance/accounting tasks assigned by Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Good speaking and written English.
- 3 - 5 year work experience in the same capacity
- Strong use of accounting software especially in Excel.
- Immediately available is preferred.