Admin HR Manager
1,000 - 1,200 USD
Administrative / Clerical, Human Resources, Manufacturing / Process, Textiles / Garments / Fashion
- Ensure HR policies are in place and constantly reviewed to ensure compatibility with Company’s guidelines and comply with local statutory requirements.
- Responsible to work out employee demand plan which is in line with the overall business strategy and constantly review with the company management.
- Develop effective and efficient system, tools, and processes to foster the high quantitative and qualitative recruitment.
- Deliver full recruitment services including front end needs analysis, job postings, sourcing, interviewing, and employee offers.
- In charge of compensation & benefits of employees
- Support management in the separation process from employees and secures a proper exit process is implemented.
- Maintain and update to secure the correctness of personal profiles, administration and contracts.
- Develop and ensure internal communication processes and tools are set up and maintained properly in order to foster the communication and exchange between management and employees.
- Develop and delivery induction program together with the company management, covering all required topics
- Secure employee handbook is maintained, updated, containing all relevant topics for new and current employees.
- Participating as company representative in safety committee and being responsible to ensure that safe and healthy working environment is secured and the facility is well managed and maintained according to the standard and local restriction/ law.
- Support the company management regarding legal topics and court cases with employees in close co-operation with local lawyers.
- University degree in BA, HRM, Law
- At least 03 years’ experience at executive/ supervisory level Excellent Communication skills in both English and Vietnamese Organizing skills
- Problem solving skill
- Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Being active, enthusiastic, and responsible for work