Assistant HR Manager
Manufacturing / Process, Textiles / Garments / Fashion
- Follow up recruitment matters: SMO, SO, TMO, staff and guide HR members for interview and selection.
- Deliver full recruitment services including front end needs analysis, job postings, sourcing, interviewing, and employee offers.
- Follow up training center and make sure machines, components were ready before transfer to production line.
- Check and make sure all report of HR department are accurate and consistence.
- Maintain and secure HR information system that is accurate, timely and reliable, which provides qualitatively high information for decision making.
- Maintain and update to secure the correctness of personal profiles, administration and labor contracts
- Follow up and make sure all performance appraisals, labor contracts are reviewed and hand over to employees on time.
- Attend discipline action for major cases.
- Attend morning meeting and highlight any issues related to recruitment, turnover,
- Secure employee handbook is maintained, updated, containing all relevant topics for new and current employees.
- Attend the meeting with Supervisor, Production In charge, Production Manager daily to remind and guide Supervisor in relationship building with TMO and corrective action plan.
- Secure the Company’s Spirit including Vision, Mission and Value are in place and constantly communicated organizational wise.
- Being HR Business partner and consultant to other department to enhance HR’s image and add value to organization.
- Maintain and secure HR information system that is accurate, timely and reliable, which provides qualitatively high information for decision making
- University graduate (Major in Law/ Business Administration)
- At least 2 years experience in similar position
- Excellent communication & English skills, analytical and continuous learning skills, Counseling.
- Possess leadership, team building, partnership building skills.