Assistant Manager – Compliance
Ho Chi Minh
Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Consulting, Law / Legal Services
- To provide general legal opinion
- To update important new laws and regulations by regularly
- To provide legal opinion to reduce risk associated with general contract documents
- To coordinate for any business compliance project(s)
- To provide the key term opinions on the risk management project(s)
- To develop agreed form of contract(s) for subsidiaries.
- To develop in-house law database for users friendly. Compliance officer can coordinate with law firm for such law database and update
- To keep the relationship with the law firms for recommending the rightperson to subsidiaries.
- Graduated from Law University specializing in economics law and/or
- commercial/trading law, etc.;
- At least 05 years of experience in and strong knowledge of law on tax
- management, law on accounting, etc. shall be preferable;
- Ability to organize and strive to complete them under deadline;
- Good in English communication and English writing skills;
- Good analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills;
- Good problem-solving ability;
- Strong commitment to client service;
- Willingness to travel as needed.