Business Development Manager
Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Freight / Logistics / Warehouse
- Conducts sales calls to established accounts and /or target accounts within a targeted industry.
- Develops and implements strategies for new products and services in own-territory.
- Determines new opportunities by analyzing business needs with customer’s portfolio.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with targeted and existing accounts, and ensures that sales professionals servicing the accounts receive updates on the status.
- Promotes and conducts cooperative teamwork in assisting sales professionals and managers throughout Company (worldwide) to sell and support accounts (i.e. by conducting joint calls together with other sales professionals).
- Provides marketing support and knowledge within the company.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned.
- Undertakes new sales initiatives and strategies and looks to sell all services and executes impeccably
- Identifies viable route development lanes in alignment with the global RDM programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study
- Having a Master’s Degree, (MBA) is an advantage
- Sales experience for relevant sector
- At least 3-7 years’ experience with relevant 3 PL’s
- Knowledge in selling Freight / Contract Logistics
- Ability to work in team
- Able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English