Ho Chi Minh
Executive management, Education /Training
To broaden business, HRVietnam's client is looking for Center Director position
- Ensure that the Center regularly updates teaching materials to ensure course outlines are up-to-date and reflect the learning objectives of the syllabus adequately.
- Monitor and manage the Center’s operational compliance with GPA’s policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- To build and develop training programs
- To supervise and take responsibilities of teaching and learning qualities
- To cooperate with other departments to other relevant tasks
- Working experience: at least 7 year relevant work experiences and at least 3 years in the same position
- To be excellent at English, especially speaking and listening skills
- To love teaching and desire to work at aroma for a long time
- To be highly responsible for work, able to work under high pressure.
- Be good at management, presentations, organizing and communication skills.
+ Has Master Degree or more in the field of Education
+ Has many years of experiences in management and research same field
+ Good knowledge of and experience of using English at work
+ Candidates with the same position in other organization