Executive management, Education /Training
Our client is a famous education business organization based in Hai Phong city, we are looking dynamic, education or retail finance or insutrance experience for position Centre Manager in Hai Phong branch.
- Propose the annual financial budgets including new sales, revenue, overhead costs and contributions;
- Together with Academic Manager, propose the annual non-financial targets including: re-enrolment rate, lost teaching hours, CSS, etc
- Propose plans and actions in order to achieve the approved annual budgets and targets.
- Property management
- Maintain the building (office, classrooms, corridors, lobby, stairs, lifts, WCs, etc) in proper conditions: tidy, clean and safe;
- Maintain all facilities and equipment in proper conditions: clean, safe and workable;
- Maintain center standards inside and outside the building: visual, billboard, posters, noticeboard;
- Responsible for appropriate forecast and ordering of books and materials for centre use.
- Human Resources
- Recruit and select staff
- Train and coach staff
- Develop staff
- Follow relevant regulations, code and law of the government;
- Work with local authorities.
- Follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document and reporting systems
- Maintain the company standards
- Make sure staff follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards.
- Academic involvement
- Work with Academic Manager about the following for the purpose of bringing the best results to the company and the best services to relevant people: customers, teachers, TAs, staff.
- Non-financial budgets
- Teachers issues, if any
- Others where appropriate
New centre set-up
- University graduate
- At least 3 years experience at management level in a foreign invested company
- Understanding of local and foreign educational systems
- Strategy planning skills
- Good management skills
- Strong sales and customer service focus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation and persuasive skills
- Training, coaching and delegating skills
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
- Familiar with MS Office, Microsoft Project, etc
- Manage more than 1 centre
- Work on shift and/or weekend
- Travel outside the city-centre