Chef / Chief Cook
Team Leader / Supervisor
Food & Beverage (F&B), Manufacturing / Process
- Implement and monitor all canteen policies, standards, guidelines, procedures.
- Set up menu for weeks, months to ensure it is enough nutrition for working and the cost in under budget.
- Ensure hygiene standards of canteen are met.
- Ensure all foods are in good quality and no food poisoning case happens.
- Keep food specimens daily in right conditions.
- Ensure canteen tools and equipments are under good condition and available for using. Stocktaking of all canteen tools and equipments one (1) time/ month. Send stocktaking report to HRD on time.
- Organize small party as per company plan.
- Keep & improve canteen services from time to time.
- Manage, train, motivate and supervise cook helpers and giving instruction to them to ensure they can perform canteen services well.
- Train cook helpers to ensure they can supply meal services at least 3 days without the presentation of chef cook.
- Plan, monitor and keep record of employee’s work schedules.
- Appraise direct staff’s performance and handle grievances and complains from internal customers about canteen services
- Other assistant tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Human Resources Director, General Director
- At least High School graduate
- At least 5 years experience as Chef / Chief Cook in restaurant
- Good working attitude
- Mature and possess a Customer Service mindset.
- Teamwork skill: Actively promote team work.
- Possess Management skills that can handle all aspects of people, canteen and kitchen needs
- Can adjust to flexible with work hours as it may frequently extend into weekends and evening in necessary cases and peak production months.
- To work full time in VSIP-1, Binh Duong Province