Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Ho Chi Minh
Banking, Executive management, Finance / Investment, Manufacturing / Process
- Responsible to control all the financial, accounting & taxation issues of the company and any other additional responsibilities assigned by the BOD
- Develop & implement financial policies and procedures that ensure complete, accurate, and timely financial and regulatory reporting.
- Review and improve internal controls (implement checks & balances) with consideration for safeguarding company assets Manage, train & develop, mentor and motivate the team to promote a harmonious, efficient and productive working environment to produce accurate and timely financial reporting
- Establish a work monitoring system and conduct regular meeting to monitor work progresses to ensure each individual staff’s work is on schedule in meeting company’s reporting deadline.
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, budgets, VAT reports, tax returns and reports for government, regulatory agencies.
- Develop reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggest methods of improving the planning process as appropriate
- Develop and maintain enhanced management reporting to facilitate management’s decision making
- Bachelor's degree is required, CPA and/or MBA preferred,
- 3-4 years of experience at the same position in trading/manafacturing company is prefered and 8-10 years of experience in finance function.
- Successful, verifiable track record of improving the profitability and value of a company or business unit
- Good communication in English
- Honesty and integrity.
- Marketing & Office Manager
- Sales Manager
- General Accountant (Temporary 6 months)
- Customer Service
- Client Service Director
- Chief Accountant
- Manager - Product Costing Engineer (Accessory & Gear)
- Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- Senior Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- General Accountant