Client Service Director
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
5,000 - 8,000 USD
Advertising / PR / Communications, Executive management
- To lead and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
- To help identify and convert new business opportunities
- To lead and manage the client servicing team: regular fortnightly reporting, resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues), appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets, contributing to remuneration conversations), recruitment of new team members
- To lead the process to write and execute client development plans for Key Client Relationships (to deliver revenue targets by client)
- To develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and experience
- To personally lead one or two Key Client Relationships.
- To seek and develop client development opportunities.
- To contribute to the process to win new business.
- 6 or more years of adversting professional experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
- Proven senior level of relationship building
- Strong leadership experience managing a team of 25+ people; hands-on management & coaching
- Track record of developing services and/or account management leadership.
- Show true passion about servicing our clients on a daily basis
- A strong 360 degree marketing practitioner with a focus on results, continuous improvement and innovation
- An impressive track record in managing senior clients at blue chip businesses
- Real commercial orientation and strong strategic awareness
- A credible client background with solid marketing and advertising credentials
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, industry trends, etc