Experienced (Non - Manager)
500 - 700 USD
- Being responsible for achieving the sales target and pushing for higher profitability by effectively selling the company’s products and collecting customers’ debts within the assigned province.
- Carrying out activities relating to marketing, promotion, product development, customer services and so on.
- Connecting to the market:
a)Providing information from the farmers and dealers to managers .
b)Looking for new opportunities to develop current markets and new markets or develop the market further by studying farmer practices, potential crops, current and future pest disease problems.
- TC activities: Conducting marketing activities, for example farmer events, farmer workshop, sales consultancies, demo, representing the company, solving problems with farmers dealers and having good technical knowledge.
- Reporting, providing weekly and monthly reports to managers on sales targets, competitor’s information, market changes and other key information
- Managing inventory, working with managers & dealers to ensure stocks are sufficient but not over ordered.
- Managing the distribution system in the assigned province
Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to company
- Knowledge and education level: Graduated from the intermediate vocational school and up, major: plant protection/ agriculture / economy/ knowledgeable on agrochemical products.
- Skills: Microsoft office, Team work skill, Planning, Sales and communication and negotiation skills
- Abilities: Overcome work pressure, Risk management, Work independently, problem solving
- Experience: 01-year up