Ho Chi Minh
Team Leader / Supervisor
Manufacturing / Process
- To act as commercialization Engineer (technical) of sourced footwear in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Represent The Brand in all commercialization activities and technical needs of the vendors, directly work with personnel staff of source factories and communicate commercialization and technical issues to U.S team.
- Responsible for The Brand’s Sandals Engineering and technical activities.
- Work with developer in US Head Quarter and regularly communicate the status of projects in the area Commercialization, technical activities like Fit and Wear test in all tech trial stage.
- Ensure all products are commercialized in accordance with design and specification requirements as detailed by HQ while maintaining an emphasis on performance and integrity.
- Work with manufacturers and suppliers in continuous upgrades of technical applications and processes based on specifications and HQ directions.
- Require to work within production timelines without compromising product quality/ design integrity and CRD.
- Ensures timely delivery of fitting and wear test samples with highest quality standard in all tech stages during commercialization activities.
- Ensure that Commercialization Tracking reports are maintained.
- Perform other tasks/objectives related to the job as required by supervisor.
- Assist Production/quality problem identification and solving.
- Develop methods, technical support and procedures to reduce manufacturing costs and or improve quality and production efficiency.
- Ensure all vendors follow VF’s Terms of Engagement, Code of Conduct and other rules and regulations.
- Establish good working relationship with source factories.
- 5-7 years in footwear technical engineering
- University graduate or above
- Fluent in English; can speak and converse in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong technical background in footwear and proven work experience with major brand names.
- Proficient in Word/Excel/Adobe
- Marketing & Office Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service
- Chief Accountant
- Manager - Product Costing Engineer (Accessory & Gear)
- Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- Senior Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- Industrial Engineer
- Sale Executive (Printing paper, Label, Printing Ink)
- Supply Chain Manager