Ho Chi Minh
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Food Tech / Nutritionist, Food & Beverage (F&B), Law / Legal Services
- Build appropriate flow charts with identified key controls.
- Maintain an effective audit report and document action plans
Ø Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to Top of Management.
- Follow up and resolve timely all issues identified during internal audit engagement.
- Partner with process owners/control owners to review development in policies/procedures to meet the future accounting requirements, effective controls.
- Evaluate and provide constructive feed backs on internal policies, procedures.
- Legal consultations, update changes on laws and alert to concerned departments
- Labor code master to support HR team in law compliance
- Working disciplinary actions and ensuring legal compliance is enforced.
- Raising legal issues with management and prompt actions taken.
- Company’s representative on law issues when appointed, following up dealers’ issues at court which happened.
- Promotion programs registration to Services of Trade or other related authorities
- Weekly and monthly report on legal related issues to internal and external (when required) parties
- University graduation of legal major, business administration, or related
- At least 3 yrs exp. in the same post
- Fluent on English and computer
- Good communication skills
- Working independently & under high pressure