1,500 - 2,000 USD
- Planning, implementing, and supervising sales plan, imported plan of responsible products.
- Analysing crop protection needs of different crops and recommending solutions.
- Devising marketing segmentation, positioning and plans.
- Collection of market information, competitor’s information, crop trends
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing market share in chosen crop sectors.
- Handling the development of new product launch, new market, new target group. Check and update the contents and design of product labels. Labels have to conform to PPD regulations.
- Proposing pricing policy, selling policy, scheme of trade promotion and consumer promotion.
- Reporting on time monthly on all topics related to this job role.
- Provide product, crop and technical training and support as and when needed.
- Studying and forecasting market demands.
- Control well on stock inventory
- Control airing activities
Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to Company
- Knowledge and education level: Graduated from the university and up, major: plant protection/ agriculture / economy. Working knowledge of Pesticde.
- Skills: Microsoft office, good in English, team work skill, planning, good communication and negotiation skills, gathering market information.
- Abilities: Overcome work pressure, Work independently, Problems solving
- Experience: 02 years up