Customer Service Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Freight / Logistics / Warehouse
- Meet or exceed country revenue/profitability targets as defined.
- Develop and identify new business opportunities in CNS/IFS and secure new customers and deliver volume, revenue and contribution margins to meet or exceed the budget.
- Develop new market channels; build business networks and relationships with relevant customers and key decision makers with the aim of securing business.
- Plan and implement an effective customer service strategy with emphasis on profitability, customer base expansion and business growth. (Vendors’ Logistics Programs).
- Establish appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of customer services and development.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 5 – 10 years working experience in the logistics environment and track record in Customer Services.
- Knowledge and experience in logistics management, warehousing and distribution and other supply chain-related services.
- Experience in managing customer logistics projects and developing procedures to ensure success of projects.
- Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
- Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology and logistics solutions as an enabler to supply-chain processes.
- Knowledge of Vietnam landscapes is an advantage.