Director of Sales and Marketing
Ho Chi Minh
Restaurant / Hotel
- Draws up the Marketing Plan annually together with General Manager of the hotel.
- Ensures that the plan is adhered to and monitors its progress.
- To update the plan if necessary (quarterly).
- Oversees the administration of his/her team :
- Internal communications (hotels/sales)
- Filing system.
- Office flow system
- Inventory control
- Personnel control in his/her department
- To define job responsibilities for the sales and administrative staff.
- To assist his/her team and ensure effectiveness :
- Daily correspondence with clients.
- Daily follow ups
- Sales reports
- Record of sales statistics (sales objectives)
- Promotion package.
- Competitors updated
- Market analyze of the new business.
- To encourage existing accounts to be our productive account.
- Comprising monthly “M.I.S. Report”, Sales & Marketing Highlight Summary of all segmentation, Sales Activities, Competitor Analysis, and Market Share Analysis.
- To conduct annual appraisal of the team
- Diploma or degree in Hospitality – Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years in Sales and Marketing Management experience. Preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Languages: fluent in the national language, English and a third language.
- Good computer skill.
- On-going knowledge of PMS and GDS systems. Sales and Marketing. Accounting technologies.