DYEING & FINISHING MANAGER
Chemical Eng., Manufacturing / Process, Textiles / Garments / Fashion
- Organize and personnel management;
- Establish all shift production schedules;
- Establish all maintenance schedule for all equipment/machines: stender machine, air compressor machine, boiler, other extra machines/equipment
- Lead plant production and maintenance personnel in day to day activities to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Manage/ Supervise production process, incentive, input-output quality. Suggest to change and improve technology process.
- Manage/ Supervise all employees: recruitment, promotion, demotion, annual approval, evaluation employees after probation time, renew contract, reviewing salary yearly for all employees.
- Manage/ Supervise materials, fuel, equipment for production.
- Manage/ Supervise technology process, scale and mix chemical.
- Ensure the efficient processing of incoming recyclable materials while maintaining end product quality standards;
- Identify employee training requirements and ensure that it is scheduled and successfully completed to maintain compliance and safety standards;
- Ensure site compliance to all labour, safety, and environmental regulations. Stop and switch off operation equipment when it is not safe and effect to product quality;
- Prepare management reporting as required;
- Control the product quality for the plant;
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health & Safety meetings;
- College/ Intermediate graduation is preferred;
- Experienced as a Dyeing & Finishing Manager for at least 5-10 years from Textiles Dyeing-Finishing industry;
- Organization and personnel management skills;
- Computer skill and basic English communication is preferred for daily working with foreigners. Engish is preferred but not a must