General Accountant cum Internal Control
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Finance / Investment
1. Monitor and Apportion costs
- Fixed assets & Depreciation Expenses
- Prepaid Expenses ( Long & Short Term Expenses)
- Accrual Expenses
2. Check & Adjust before Closing
- Check all cost & expenses
- Check Intercompany Accounts.
- Consumption Adjustment
- Other checks
3. Closing & Make reports
- Account Balance detail Report
- BS & PL report
- Analysis expense, profit report
- Remainder Balance report
- Other works on an ad hoc basis
4. Ensure ERP System Smoothly run
- Study and proposal for ERP System improvement.
- Work with IT (In Korea & VN) to solve the ERP System Errors
5. Make reports to other departments
- Profit by Customers & by Item report.
-Profit by Internal (subsidiary) and external (except subsidairy) report
6. Internal Control
- Review all process all dept
- Find the risk, and process not comply company policy, government policy
- Suggest solution to improve
- Training and regular check implementation from all dept.
- Support accounting teams in branches and subsidiaries.
- Bachelor of Economics in Corporate Finance, Accounting
- At least 5 years experience concerning General Accountant
- Have experience in internal control is considered in favor
- English: can communicate with Korean
- Computer: Good at MS Office; Proficient in MS Excel