Ho Chi Minh
Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Finance / Investment, Real Estate
- In charge of accounting books, prepare the monthly and annual financial statements, responsible in the submission of various statutory reports (Tax report, Annual Financial Statement … ) to the Department of Taxation and other governmental agencies
- Monitor bank accounts of holdings company and responsible for back office document of subsidiaries related to finance
- Make the annual budget plan and follow the monthly cash-flow
- Make internal managements and financial reports
- Liaise with banks, tax department, customers, suppliers, etc. to solve related matters.
- Conduct others tasks assigned by Chief Accountant
- Bachelor degree in accounting and Finance, master degree would be appreciated
- Work experience in real estate company or as auditor is a plus
- Entreprise finance: familiar to financial statements : balance sheet, income statements, cash flow statements; strong knowledge in Vietnam Tax and Accounting law, good bases in VAS and knowledge in IAS is a plus.
- Well-organizing, hard working, serious and careful, seft-perceiving, team-oriented, be honest and assuming responsibilities.
- Languages: commercial English required
- IT: Knowledge in accounting software