Head of Commercial Marketing
3,000 - 5,000 USD
- Develop and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluate market research and adjust sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners, a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Graduated from concerned university: Agriculture/ Economics/ Business Administration with at least 5 years in similar position
- Knowledge about plant protection products and related products
- Business Acumen, Communication Proficiency, Customer/Client Focus
- Leadership, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven, Strategic Thinking, Technical Capacity.