House Keeping Department Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Restaurant / Hotel
- To direct and coordinate the activities of all Housekeeping personnel engaged in such activities as: cleaning and maintaining the apartment premises, control linens and uniforms.
- To ensure that all apartment, public areas, back of the building areas and their surroundings are to conform to international standards of cleanliness, maintenance and orderliness.
- To inspect the apartments and premises regularly; to ensure that furnishings, facilities and equipment are cleaned, and if required, maintained and replaced as necessary and to inform management of any requirements; to see to it that deficiencies in work of personnel are corrected.
- To determine the needs for general cleaning, repair or remodeling, to schedule such work activities in coordination with Technical and Front Office departments
- To train the staff according to established procedures to conduct training sessions and meeting to discuss problems and future plan, to give information and assignments, ect.;
- To control and to check on the adequacy of inventory of all necessary Houskeeping materials and supplies
- To finalize report on periodic inventories of linens and uniforms, to submit these reports to the designated superior
- To coordinate with Front Office regarding apartment transfer, tenant miscellaneous charges and other problems or requirements regarding tenants accommodation requirements
To perform duties common to all supervisor and other duties as may be assigned
- At least 5 years of experience in related filed.
- Advance English is a must.
- Strong leadership and self-motivation
- Ability to work under pressure