HR Manager (for Cam My District, Dong Nai Province)
Manufacturing / Process, Textiles / Garments / Fashion
- Ensure HR policies are in place and constantly reviewed to ensure compatibility with Company’s guidelines and compliance with local statutory requirements.
- Responsible to work out employee demand plan which is in line with the overall business strategy and constantly review with the company management.
- Develop effective and efficient system, tools, and processes to foster the high quantitative and qualitative recruitment.
- Deliver full recruitment services including front end needs analysis, job postings, sourcing, interviewing, and employee offers.
- Support management in the separation process from employees and secures a proper exit process is implemented.
- Maintain and update to secure the correctness of personal profiles, administration and contracts.
- Develop and ensure internal communication processes and tools are set up and maintained properly in order to foster the communication and exchange between management and employees.
- Develop and delivery induction program together with the company management, covering all required topics
- Secure employee handbook is maintained, updated, containing all relevant topics for new and current employees.
- Participating as company representative in safety committee and being responsible to ensure that safe and healthy working environment is secured and the facility is well managed and maintained according to the standard and local restriction/ law.
- Proactively involved in staff planning, specifically related to the yearly budgeting process in close co-operation with local management.
- Support the company management regarding legal topics and court cases with employees in close co-operation with local lawyers.
- Being the company representative of appropriate HR Council or Committee i.e. local community, industrial area etc.
- University graduate (major Human resource/Law/ Business Administration).
- Knowledge in textile industry is an advantage.
- 05 years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent communication & English skills, analytical and continuous learning skills, Counseling, Leadership, team building, partnership building