Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications, Human Resources
We are looking for dynamic, open, pro-active candidate for HR Manager position
Scope of Work:
- Establish the structures and build up process of HR department.
- Responsible for planning, guiding and managing the overall provision of HR services, policies, programs of the company.
- Consult management board of Human Management procedures.
- Reports directly to Managing Director.
- Set up, executive and manage company’s HR system.
- Develop and implement HR strategy planning, training, policies, internal regulations, compensation and benefit in company.
- Ensure policies and procedures written in line with company, local regulations, and trade unions
- Build up the culture, image and environment of company.
- Ensures accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services.
- Recruit, interview and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Control the process of personnel transactions from on-boarding to termination.
- Maintain employees' records-insurance coverage, labour contract and the other personnel documents.
- Set-up, guide and control the staff performance assessment program (KPI).
- Consult the management board of the Human Management procedures.
- Solve problems about labor relation and disciplines.
- Represent the HR Department both internal and external.
- Other duties as assigned by Management board/ Managing Director.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years solid experience in all round Human Resources functions, experience in advertising industry is a plus.
- Well versed with Vietnam labour law.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Good communicator and team player, able to deal with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.