Human Resources Director
Human Resources, Interior / Exterior, Manufacturing / Process, Wood
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing administration & human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition and development, staffing, employment processing, compensations & benefits, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, internal communications, CSR, employer branding, labor relations, administration and security.
- Manages administration & human resources operations by attracting, recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, developing, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing changes.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with governmental and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Four-year university degree required, Master Degree preferred
- 15 year plus experience in HR field, minimum of 8 years in management position
- Experience in manufacturing environment with 2,000+ headcounts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Human Resources Management,
- Developing Standards,
- Talent Acquisition and Development
- Foster Teamwork,
- Management Proficiency,
- Managing Profitability,
- Promoting Process Improvement,
- Building Relationships,
- Organizational Astuteness,
- People Skills,
- Retaining Employees
- Customer centric
- Traveling ability