Ho Chi Minh, Thanh Hoa
Team Leader / Supervisor
Manufacturing / Process, Textiles / Garments / Fashion
- Analyze data, reports, and process in order to improve the productivity and profitability of the operation through initiation and implementation of projects that optimize costs, efficiency, quality and inventory.
- Introduce and get buy in of new projects
- Lead, facilitate and manage implementation of new projects to supply base
- Ensure improvements are sustained through the introduction of work instructions, quality standards, workplace organization, training records and performance measurement
- Provide relevant training to the local engineering team, supervisors, line leaders & operators
- Facilitate group kaizen events
- Use industrial engineering techniques to develop positive change to current and existing processes throughout the factory.
- Collaborate with Company’s other departments to provide advice & drive change within the business, when needed.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to determine best production methods.
- Recommends the best methods of space, manpower, material, and equipment utilization in production facilities.
- Investigates, plans, and works with other departments, such as production and quality, to execute cost reduction initiatives by evaluating projects, developing action plans, coordinating, implementing, and following-up for results.
- Work directly or indirectly with manufacturers in order to improve efficiencies, productivity, quality, and on time delivery.
- Help manufacturers to reduce manufacturing cycle time and improve Speed to Market.
- Generate regular activity reports, as well as detailed factory trip reports with summaries of opportunities, results of tests, and photos/diagrams.
- Works with the sourcing / merchandising teams to reduce FOB pricing by identifying and follow up on cost reduction opportunities in the areas of fabric, thread, trims, packaging materials, and garment construction.
- Determines cost effect of special requests by Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and / or Upper Management groups.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 Years relevant experience, preferably in a Garment or Apparel company
- At least 2 years in a Supervisory level
- Practical knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Industrial Engineering field
- Familiar with standard concepts and practices within the garment manufacturing field
- Experience in garment costing (materials and labor) a plus
- Ability to introduce and get project buy in, lead and facilitate projects.
- Ability to work with all levels of managements
- Required Competencies: Detail-oriented, with Initiative, Strong personality, Good Analytical skills, Good Presentation skills, Good interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Strong computer skills
- Foreigners are welcome to apply
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing & Office Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service
- Chief Accountant
- Manager - Product Costing Engineer (Accessory & Gear)
- Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- Senior Manager Technology Operations (Footwear)
- Sale Executive (Printing paper, Label, Printing Ink)
- Supply Chain Manager