Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong
Food & Beverage (F&B), Manufacturing / Process
- Leads overall IT strategy of the business area or unit assigned to him/her. Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to craft plans and recommendations to improve business processes and support critical business strategies, while at the same time educating the work force in the strategic use of technology in the business.
- Demonstrated experience in the acquisition, development and maintenance of business applications; competent to perform work at the highest technical level within one or more functional areas and are familiar with project management techniques. They ensure that application functions are customized to meet business needs/processes and apply a broad knowledge of various functions to accurately anticipate organizational impact.
- Responsible for overall technology, infrastructure and security strategy of the company ensuring global-standard design and delivery of the enterprise architecture and security policies.
- Graduate of IT or Business related course
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of demonstrated abilities in leading and managing IT resources to fulfill strategies on Solutions, Security, Technology, Networking, System Administration, and IT Operations Support.
- With background in manufacturing, ERP, SAP Systems
- Preferably Filipino living in Vietnam
- Senior Sales Support Engineer
- Corporate Account Manager (Korean)
- Marketing & Office Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Distributor Development Assistant Manager
- Customer Service Assistant Manager
- Legal Manager
- Sales Manager
- Maintenance & Facilities Manager (Manufacturing Company)
- Commercialization Engineer