Ho Chi Minh
Education /Training, IT - Software, IT - Hardware / Network
- Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional infrastructure.
- Manages and develops upgrades to the company's telephone system.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company training programs and the Learning Studio and provides additional support if necessary.
- Works with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers / solutions in a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products as well as IT related services.
- Degree/Diploma in IT / System / Programming.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of networking system, security standard.
- Good spoken and written English skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills , resourceful with positive working attitude
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment
- Able to work under pressure.