Junior Art Director
Ho Chi Minh
Arts / Creative Design, Advertising / PR / Communications
• Personally work on the graphic development of at least one product
• Experience in male products/brands (real estate, beverage … and car is prefer)
• Interact with Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
• Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
• Work closely with account executives to schedule and monitor all projects.
• Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director
Secondary Responsibilities: Client Relationships
• Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
• Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings.
• Assist in making presentations to client.
• Tertiary Responsibilities: Staff Development
• Provide detailed direction to designers.
• Assist in the education and development of designers.
-Strong background and experience in design
-Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media
-Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos and packaging
-Experience with Photoshop ,Illustrator, indesign and other programs needed to achieve final result. 3D/ video is a plus
-Ability manage a project from concept through production, in multiple media, digital or paper based
-Strong creative and conceptual vision for multimedia, and the ability to execute high quality integrated interactive communications against strategic business objectives
-Able to work in the fast changing environment of advertising.
-Innovative and progressive
-Solid understanding of branding, marketing, design, and usability fundamentals
-Good communication on discussing with clients to get their idea on project
-Fluent English and/or French in technical Reading & Writing, good in listening & speaking