Key Account Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Medical / Healthcare, Pharmacy, Sales / Business Development
- To be responsible for sales & promotion activities of plasma and biological products including haemophilia, immunoglobulins and hyperimmune products in Vietnam
- To achieve company sales objectives, to collect market intelligence and identify potential customers
- To enlist products in hospital by bidding hospital tenders
- To develop and strengthen relationship with Key Opinion Leaders in the above mentioned disease segments
- To enter and maintain customer records/database
- To assist in preparing promotional plan of products
- To prepare monthly progress report to Commercial Manager Asia & Unico Sales Manager Vietnam and Unico Chief Rep.
- To keep abreast with the changing market information which may have an impact on company business
- To develop product marketing plans and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand
- Being a key driver for successful launching of the assigned new products
- To provide expertise comments on pricing and tendering
- Formulate and lead the implementation of reimbursement enlistment plan
- Help in the regulatory affairs of the assigned products
- To be able to make product presentations.
- Bachelor degree as licensed medical doctor or pharmacist in Vietnam
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably with experience in immunology or haemophilia. Candidate with experience in plasma & biological products is definitely an advantage
- Self-motivating with proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Able to work independently and interface with distributor
- Track record in managing key accounts and KOLs
- Good command of written and spoken English
- To make literacy in computer such as word, excel, Power point...