Ho Chi Minh
Consulting, Human Resources, Law / Legal Services
- Provide legal consultancy and update legal changes & implication
- Design, formulate and verify legal documents, contracts, memorandums to ensure its compliancy with regulation of laws and company’s policy.
- Draft regulations and policies to propose to company & BoD.
- Support to solve legal issues relating to HR e.g. labor dispute.
- Propose and implement policies and procedures of internal controls
- Provide advice and support on all legal matters to all departments of the company: commercial and corporate law, local tax, labour law, etc.
- License acquirement from government, IC Amendment, Government Relation
- Represent the company to contact authority agencies
- Solving the customer related complaints and litigation.
- Train staff and manage legal department
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- University Degree in Law
- Lawyer Certificate (Legal Practicing Certificate) of one Bar association
- At least 5 years experience in similar roles.
- Fluent in verbal and written Vietnamese and English (required).
- Experience with Vietnam government controlled entities
- Strong ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam Law and Enterprise Law.
- Independent judgment/decision making/problem solving skills