Ho Chi Minh
Arts / Creative Design, Aviation, Accounting / Auditing / Tax, Architect, Animal Husbandry / Veterinary, Administrative / Clerical, Advertising / PR / Communications, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Banking, Chemical Eng., Consulting, Customer Service, Civil / Construction, Environmental, Executive management, Event, Entertainment, Entry Level / Internship, Education /Training, Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, Freight / Logistics / Warehouse, Food Tech / Nutritionist, Forestry, Finance / Investment, Fishery, Food & Beverage (F&B), Human Resources, HSE, Household / Personal Care, Irrigation, IT - Software, IT - Hardware / Network, Interpreter/ Translator, Interior / Exterior, Import / Export, Insurance, Library, Law / Legal Services, Medical / Healthcare, Mineral, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive, Marketing, Manufacturing / Process, Marine, Maintenance, NGO / Non-Profit, Others, Online Marketing, Oil / Gas, Purchasing / Merchandising, Pharmacy, Printing / Publishing, Quality Control (QA/QC), Retail / Wholesale, Restaurant / Hotel, Real Estate, Statistics, Surveying / Geology, Security, Securities, Sales / Business Development, Tourism, TV / Newspaper / Editors, Textiles / Garments / Fashion, Telecommunications, Unskilled Workers, Wood
· To represent the Company in dealing with all arising disputes which the Company is an involved party at the court or arbitration center
· To coordinate with the regulatory affairs and control the required documents
· To establish relationships with leading local external counsels to ensure the Company be updated on legal context and market practices.
· To be responsible for company’s licensing (e.g. business scope extension) and relationship with regulators in conjunction with local and regional management.
· To work closely with other functions, in particular Audit, Risk & Compliance, Underwriting, Claim Investigation, etc., to ensure the Company’s operation in line with laws and regulations in force.
To prepare and review/manage Company’s business contracts.
· Qualifications: university or higher degree in Laws.
· Experience: At least 5 – 7 years of experience as in-house or law firm counsel
+ Broad and sound knowledge on life insurance
+ Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, local and national government, business processes and decision-making, and constitutional and accountability principles related to the government.
+ Politically astute; able to read situations aptly and exhibit sound judgment.
+ Problem Solving and Analytical Skills:
o Be able to analyse complex issues, make sound judgments and propose different solutions
o Be able to think out of the box and see the issue in long term.
+ Communication skill
o Be able to use appropriate communication strategies to communicate with different types of audience.
o Be able to actively listen, seeks information, and asks questions to ensure the understanding of the audience and encourage them to feedback.
Be able to influence or persuade others to gain acceptance or agreement of ideas and approaches