Chemical Eng., Manufacturing / Process
- Leads the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance program throughout the whole operations effectively.
- Ensure availability of materials and spare parts required by maintenance. Make necessary requisitions and follow preventive maintenance schedule. Check specifications of arrived materials and spare parts.
- Leads cost-out initiatives relating to maintenance.
- Monitors equipment, troubleshoot and fix problems to ensure production continues at efficient rate
- Make preventive plan to ensure continual safe and efficient operation of a manufacturing facility
§ Manage off-sites maintenance activities in in-plant factory
- Perform improvement planning by following technology, process and system development that is related to Maintenance to achieve continuous efficient and effective result.
- Coordinating preparation activities for production machine installation and plant utilities.
- Coordinating production machine and plant utilities reparation and maintenance.
- Responsible for corrective and preventive action performance for problem happened in production machine.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 year working at Manager level, prefer candidate have experience of plastic packaging, mool tool
- Deep knowledge in Manufacturing Process