Market Research Senior Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Our client is a global market research company, we are looking for dynamic, proactive and can-do attitude person for Senior Manager in market research industry. Here is the details
Sells The Company's products and services to assigned account(s).
Take lead and responsibility for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the healthcare or related industries.
Actively assist senior manager in identifying and elevating potential new business opportunities.
- Participates, executes, or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of market research and consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects; both local and regional.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Provides direction and guidance to Analysts and Consultants assigned to engagement.
- Coordinates with regional project team members in high quality engagement deliverables.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at assigned client.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities.
- Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise
- Sells the full range of The Company's products and services within assigned accounts or territory.
- Based on long term relationship with client, acts as advisor on marketing, market research, sales management, industry issues, trends and The Company's product and consulting capabilities.
- Anticipates clients’ needs and, in collaboration with The Company's marketing, consulting, and/or client services staff, develops and presents proposed solutions to client's complex business issues.
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s).
- Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities.
- Monitors client satisfaction with contracted and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage renewals and subscriptions.As required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts. Mentors less experienced members of sales team on selling, account management and negotiations skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 – 8 years of related experience in market research consulting
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area. Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given practice area.