Marketing Executive (Female Only)
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Event, Food & Beverage (F&B), Marketing, Sales / Business Development
• Club Market Research: Find out the promotions, Marketing & PR strategies; find out where they seek target customers; research their casino operating model and benefits.
• Executes and monitors strategic marketing plans both short and long range to achieve objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
• Statistically analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness in order to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs to management team.
• Effectively cooperate and coordinate activities (such as events, promotions and Guest Service training for all team members) with other managers to insure a cohesive interdepartmental team relationship.
• Minimum Guest Service Standards, Player Development and on-floor guest relations.
• Prepare marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the Casino and its products or services.
• Create and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Research database information to identify customer demographics and interests; consults with management on methods of targeting, developing and informing customers of upcoming hotel/casino --events; purchases external lists to attract and retain low-end casino customers.
• Maintain and update customer database continually ensuring the highest level of data integrity, including measurement systems; maintains confidentiality of database and files.
• Responsible for marketing to predetermine active and inactive Guests by mail and phone to further develop brand loyalty and visitation to the casino and reports results of each.
• Assist in the development of incentive programs, host goals, special events and marketing programs.
• Supervise hosts, including scheduling, ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are being adhered to and that effective appraisals of job functions are being completed.
• Knowledge of Player Tracking software.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Female only.
• Bachelor's degree.
• At least one year experience in Marketing or PR filed.
• Good experience in the casino marketing industry is priority.
• Ability to lead and monitor a team.
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively will all business contacts.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Able to effectively communicate in English in both written and oral forms.
- General Director - mange Premium Car Show room
- Sales Manager (Trưởng phòng Kinh doanh)
- Marketing Manager (Trưởng phòng Tiếp thị - Truyền thông)
- Corporate Account Manager (Korean)
- Sales Manager (Flavors & Fragrance)
- Sales & Admin Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Marketing & Office Manager
- Distributor Development Assistant Manager
- Senior Graphic Designer