Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications, Education /Training, Marketing
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Being responsible for supervising all ICR internal and external events
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Controlling the production of effective advertising of the company to promote enrolments.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design team and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or higher, preferable in Marketing and Business
- Have at least 5 years of relevant position. Experience in Education is a big plus
- Male from 32 years old prefered
- Understanding of local and foreign educational systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook