Experienced (Non - Manager)
Purchasing / Merchandising
Our client, japanese company, is looking for manpower for Machandise Executive with the below requirements:
- Monitoring and supervising the Sales production & activities
- Coordinating with all Department to build high quality support
- Involving in sales process including negotiating, decision making missions
- Practicing Company rules, ethics and personnel management to direct staffs
- Achieve sales target and find new business opportunity & co-work with other team members to drive the best business (sales) results.
- Lead, integrate & build compelling report & analysis to management team with accurate. actionable learning & recommendation.
- Engage, manage & build strong relationship with key partners inside and outside company.
- ldentify business opportunities with potential customers and build/maintain relationships with decision makers.
- Initiate cooperation with prospects, negotiate and close deals through accurate allocation of resources.
- University degree from relevant universities.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in the same role in a quality organization (Apparel and FMCG l.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Chinese/Korea/apanese is plus
- Creating, training and managing staffs of sales professionals.
- Able to work independently under pressure & able to adapt to fast changing situations.