MT/ Horeca Sales Staff
Ho Chi Minh
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Food Tech / Nutritionist, Food & Beverage (F&B), Sales / Business Development
- Experience in flour sales.
- Focus on MT/ Horeca
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduated from university with majors: Business Administration, Marketing, Food Technology....
- Experiences in the same equivalent position at least 3 years.
- Using Microsoft program effectively and good English communication.
- Having good soft skill to deal with customers and team work....
- Experiences using SAP.
- Good in English.