Planning & Inventory Control Manager
Manufacturing / Process, Wood
- Manage capacity planning, scheduling, warehousing, shipping.
- Coordinate with the HQs in US on capacity planning and demand fulfillment.
- Ensures effective employee relations. Resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Manages departmental performance measures including continuous improvement tools and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Works with other departments to improve company policies and procedures.
- Provides employee coaching and development. Responsible for completing personal professional development plan
- Four-year University degree required
- Fluent in English – Written and Spoken
- More than 8 year experience in related field, of which, at least 3 years at supervision or managerial position
- Work experience in MNCs is preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and prepare action plan to achieve results at a macro level
- Project Management
- Must be able to improve working conditions (safety, quality, productivity, cost) and increase subordinates’ skills and capabilities
- Measure and control performance goals and standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Systems and continuous improvement orientation
- Inventory management
- Product and process knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of Office applications
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and performance management