PR Account Manager
Ho Chi Minh
Advertising / PR / Communications
- Take brief from clients, develop creative concept with Creative team, prepare proposal, pitching clients.
- Be responsible for all project activities during the project phases.
- Make plan, set up, and execute the project activities
- Ensure the projects are delivered in a professional way with a focus on meeting the profitability, service quality and time planning goals to meet clients requirements
- Also manage the customer relation, expectations and satisfaction.
- Cooperate with internal team to reach the good effects & best result for the project & clients.
- Take care existing clients & approach potential clients .
- Reaching target sales of account team.
• Must have obtained University Bachelor’s degree or above.
• 03-year experience in media sales is a must.
• Experience working in cinema advertisement sales is greatly preferred.
• Experience managing a sales team is preferred.
• Established media sales network is preferred.
• Sales Team Management Skills: Ability to direct, monitor, train and lead a group of sales executives.
• Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
• Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about the product’s/service’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
• Negotiation skills: You will need to be able to detect and act to close the deal with conditions that satisfy both the client and the company.
• Presentation Skills: You will need to be able to impress the client when presenting the company and its product/service.
• Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
• Persistence: Customers will not always be ready to accept a sale right away, and being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key.
• Technical skills: Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.