Ho Chi Minh
Purchasing / Merchandising
Our client is a global pharmaceucial, animal healthcare and consummer care, based in HCM city, we are looking for responsibility, dynamic, honestly person for Procurement Manager position with details:
- Manage Sourcing Team to meet goals and objectives of Procurement organization and support the business of two production sites.
- Manage supplier screening & selection process for the assigned spends/categories.
- Responsible for managing Purchase Requests from the business, sourcing and negotiating goods/services for the assigned spends/categories.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
- Develop supplier service levels, track and analyze supplier performance, proposing priorities for performance improvement and follow up monitoring actions. Address/escalate supplier non-performance as appropriate.
- Build up a strong collaboration with business groups to ensure the satisfaction of company's internal customers with services provided by Procurement.
- Measure compliance by business users with Procurement policies and contracts and take corrective actions as appropriate.
- Work with suppliers & other functions (business groups, Legal & Finance) to finalize commercial agreements using company standard contract templates. Manage and maintain contracts for the assigned spends/categories.
- Fluent English and good computer skills (Outlook, Words, Excel and PowerPoint).
- University graduation from Foreign Trade, Economics or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in buying, preferable in a multinational organization.
- Able to take responsibility for deliverables, activities and work with limited supervision.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Structured thinker, process discipline.
- Able to prioritize based on professional judgment.
- Capable of multi-tasking in various fields.
- Excellent negotiation, effective communication and influencing skill.
- Collaboration, teamwork across organizations.
- Role model for business ethics and integrity.