Experienced (Non - Manager)
Administrative / Clerical, Manufacturing / Process, Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Receive reports from the production staff, making daily/weekly/weekly reports to ensure the accuracy and sent on time to manager:
- Receive WO from Planning Department, track and close orders completed timely and correctly
- Investigate loss in WO, statistics and tracking NG generated from shift, fine powder at milling machine to ensure net loss under KPI
- WIP control under 25 tones, closely tracking WO have abnormal and report for manager. Report WIP weekly.
- Tracking and issue PPE/ tools for staff in budget control.
- Update monthly staff KPI, update monthly bonus amount for employees to ensure compliance with company policies
- Manage, monitor and update/ training the relevant documents of the production department in accordance with policies of Company, ISO
- Maintain 5S of Production Office and meeting room, maintain equipment in office (printer, photocopy machine…)
- Other tasks as assignment from Production Manager
- College in Accounting
- Computer: Word, Excel, power point, chart drawing
- Fair of both spoken and written of English
- Good communication skills, be learned and progressive spirit