2,700 - 3,000 USD
Chemical Eng., Manufacturing / Process, Oil / Gas, Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Production capacity: minimum 4 reactors of ………. MT capacity each;
- Practice good practical cost management. Operational productivity is a primary indication on accountability;
- You are to submit an Operation Report and Production Data every month.
- To conduct special finding, if relevant, for customer complaints and at times have to do “experiments” to find out the roots of the problems.
- Ensure proper control of production processes. This includes charting variability of processes, documenting process deviations, problems and errors with due corrective measures and results;
- Close monitoring of all Shift Leaders, Process Technicians and Production Operators. To keep watch are technical knowledge, compliance to job function, work attitude, corporation and teamwork, disciplinary condition, honest day-work;
- Areas to be monitored on daily basis:
- Final specification of all products cooked;
- Products yields;
- Compliance to operating procedures in all instruction to cook the said products and proper documentation on preceding laboratory results, recorder charts, etc
- Approval of workers leaves – annual, un-paid, other leaves;
- Issuing of production formulation and give special instruction such as packing, change of viscosity cut point and others are required (to work out a way for communicating instruction especially ‘packing instruction’ to operators). You are required to organize and be systematic in handling all product formulations, such as reviews made, temporary instructions, temporary change of formulations, trial batch, rework instructions and other instruction as required.
- Check general condition of plant installation. Issuing of work request when necessary to ensure smooth running of production operations;
- Close check on raw materials audit, compliance to raw material loading procedures, good housekeeping;
- Check on night shift and afternoon shift operations during odd hours;
- Conduct investigation for all abnormal batches cooked and file it as Production Case History;
- Arrange manpower and other necessary arrangement for Annual Shutdown or any emergency shutdown;
- Maintain good human relations inter and intra departments;
- Ensure good housekeeping;
- Plant process safety (environment and health) is also an important indicator;
- Ensure no process deviation on daily production;
- Make proper daily planning and organize short term and long-term follow-up actions;
- Most frequent contacts are with operational staffs, maintenance staffs, engineering staffs and Technical, Sales Department, Logistic Department and Purchasing Department on Production Schedule preparation.
- Ensure a suitable operating for DCS system and other installation/maintenance activities are based on Australian experts’ advice.
- Perform other delegated work assigned by GD and Ops Manager.
Learning And Growth
- To conduct training for new production employees who are direct subordinates. To prepare Work Performance Review on all new employees.
- Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering , Chemistry or closely related equivalent
- 8 years progressive engineering experience with at least 5 years in related managerial position.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills
- Strong people management skills
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- The jobholder is expected to learn independently, self-motivated, have good self-discipline and work discipline.