Project Manager (IT)
Ho Chi Minh
Banking, Finance / Investment, IT - Software, IT - Hardware / Network
- Manages the project deliverables with the client to meet the project schedule
- Act as single point of contact between the client and the project team
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Manages project cost, resources, risks and mitigates them with the project team.
- Ensures that contractual obligations are satisfied based on the agreement
- Manages and tracks the outstanding project activities and liaises with the client and project team for prompt execution and closure.
- Conduct and provide periodic updates to the steering committee on the status of the project
- Ensure adherence to the process, policies and procedures of the organization
- Participate in the functional discussions, walkthrough, testing and implementation including onsite client discussions
- Should be able to initiate and propose process improvement to increase efficiency of the project methodology
- Willing to travel (60% of the time)
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have hands-on experience with a good track record in implementing large scale project and have gone through at least two complete SDLC.
- Minimum of 10 years of total work experience with 3 years experience in Cards/Payments industry based projects
- Knowledge of either Payment Schemes/network, Card Management, Payment Management, Merchant Management, Loyalty, EMV Chip Card or Settlement Systems, ATM/POS, Mobile Payments is a must.