PU Section Manager
Ho Chi Minh
900 - 1,200 USD
Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, Mechanical / Auto / Automotive, Purchasing / Merchandising
- Building PU procedure to ensure supply of the right quantity, quality, lead time and cost savings.
- Implement the required purchase of goods or services for all Division activities: quickly, proactively and effectively.
- Manage suppliers according to the company's processes, following criteria: capacity products, cost, delivery time, payment method and after-sales service.
- Planning and implementation of searching, evaluation, selection of potential suppliers and new development suppliers.
- Responsible for proper inventory management control at the Purchasing Dept.
- Perform calculations, balancing materials for production based on inventory reports and check inventory actual status before ordering.
- Long term planning of buying plan and control inventory.
- To support Senior Manager to decide the Purchase policy.
- Lead and Introduce PU's members carry out KPIs (Kaizen, Cost down ...)
- Prepare Monthly reports for management.
- Create good working environmental to all member of Purchasing Dept.
- Education background: University of engineering or related
- Work experience: 05 years of experience related to Purchasing field and at least 3 years at management level.
- Knowledge of engineering/mechanics and production
- Ability to apply principles and techniques of supervision
- Ability to plan and organize activities of others
- Ability to get ideas accepted and to guide a group or individual to accomplish the task
- Ability to modify leadership style and management approach to reach goal
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Effective communications in English/Japanese.
- MS Office & other software applications related to purchasing (SAP or ERP…)