Electrical / Electronics / Electro Refrigeration, IT - Hardware / Network, Quality Control (QA/QC)
Conduct the Management System Certification audits, trainings and seminars according to internationally recognized standards such as: ISO 9001/ ISO 27001/ ISO 14001/ OHSAS18001/ SA8000…
More details will be discussed during the interviews.
University degree (IT/ Software, Electric/ Electronics, Mechanical, Construction Design background preferable)
At least 3 years working experience as QA/QC Manager at a manufacturing company
Experience as Quality Management Representative, or ISO Team Leader, or system auditing is an advantage
Experience in dealing with high position people
Experience in project management and ability to meet deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English or Japanese
- High reliability and quality focused
- Leadership skills, good communication skills, costumer focused.
- Strong character, of good moral, self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work under pressure, willingness to take responsibility
- Ability to travel frequently and to work in a multi-cultural / multi-national environment
* Qualified candidates please send your CV in English with Word format