QC/QA Manager (Food Processing)
Ho Chi Minh
Food Tech / Nutritionist, Manufacturing / Process, Quality Control (QA/QC)
Responsible to control all QA operations, which must follow to standard procedure, and co-operation with production by:
- Planning and implementing quality plan, ensuring progress as quality plan
- Direct monitor in process of production, solve quality problems if they happen
- Researching into improving product quality, reducing production cost
- Design and Execute quality assurance system in accordance with Company’s quality standards and process Review quality audit reports with plant management
- Develop and install an effective product tracing system to ensure product recall (if any) can be facilitated minimal cost.
- Develop solution to enhance Quality on products
- Management /Train subordinates on quality standards and procedures
- Working in co-ordination with the production managers, product engineers to achieve Optimum Product Fulfilling the Quality Pre-requisites, work closely with other departments including production management in goods quality assurance and resolving quality issues
Mainly responsible in meeting the customer quality standards and maintain effective & efficient quality control procedures throughout the factory
- Manage the Quality Dept to achieve high quality of product, make set up quality system in company.
- Analyze customer complaints on quality to determine causes and implement corrective and preventive action
- Represent the company to resolve quality issues
- Arrange and Conduct the internal inspection from material to finished products
- Responsibility of goods quality assurance of company dispatching to customers
- Implement the evaluation both inside and outside company
- Control the system documentation of all customers for conclusion to work performance, and analyze cause of problems by overview, and arrange corrective & preventive action plan to solve all problems as customer's requirements & company's regulations.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience at the same position in Food Processing
- Fluent communication in English, both speaking and written.
- Ability to work with team & independently.
- Diligent and proactive
- Strong in supervising, management skill and coordinates with all supportive dep’t.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to analyze problem.