Sale & Marketing Representative
Experienced (Non - Manager)
500 - 700 USD
Manufacturing / Process, Marine, Sales / Business Development, Wood
- Remain current customers in order to keep relationship to focus on sales volume, GC% and overdue status.
- Follow order and production schedule to ensure on time in full.
- Develop new customer in order to enlarge market to increase the sales volume.
- Work with technical and marketing within cost saving for main colours to satisfy customer.
- Master in keep account customer develop & management. Focus on volume every month to ensure hit the key objectives.
- Develop new customers and new products.
- Control overdue to achieve target.
- Create close relationship with potential and key customers. Colour matching for customer, CTS process leader.
- Establish and build strong business relationships with potential customers, partners and organizations; identify and evaluate new business opportunities to extend and develop the company's customer for driving revenue.
- Bachelor degree in related, graduated from business administration / economic / commercial.
- At least 2 years’ experience in industrial construction.
- Good knowledge about coating.
- Preferred in Furniture, General Industrial, Architectural, Trade Coater, Appliance, Automotive, Functional.
- Familiarity with industrial sale & trading principles
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese or English or Japanese or Korean.
- Good negotiation and persuade customer.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Willing to work independently. Ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to deliver on the creative processes
- Ability to work under pressure on a variety of tasks and multi tasks ability.