Sales Director Nationwide - Wine Company
Ho Chi Minh
Food & Beverage (F&B), Restaurant / Hotel
• To make customer appointment planning and conduct sales visits to clients in the assigned territory to promote the products and sale quantity.
• Establish a strong network and build close rapport with key customers.
• Achieve sales target
• Manage direct reports and others as organization develops.
• Develop depletion goals, profitability goals, and pricing for the market.
• Maintain, protect, develop and optimize the current business relationship with the international HORECA outlets in area.
• Forecast and report stocks and sales;
• Implement the marketing activities of the various brands represented by the company as per the company requirement and the Marketing Manager guidelines
• Ensure that brands in our portfolio are well-placed in their segment, in its right place, and with its right value;
• Marketing job: Organize regular events such as tasting, high-profile visits and promotion activities.
• Strategic mind-set, big-picture view;
• Bachelor’s Degree required;
• A beverage executive with a minimum of 3 years sales experience in the wine, beverage or hospitality industry.
• Proven ability, experience and customer contacts list in territory allocated including creative and fact-based selling.
• Objective oriented, focused, and aggressive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
• A good strategist but someone who is also a very “hands-on”, “roll up their sleeves” executor.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.